SOLO2.ORG nationals contingency

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOLO2.ORG nationals contingency
From: "Chris Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:29:09 -0500
PLEASE post this to your regional lists if you wish; help spread the word!

To help promote SOLO2.ORG I have some sponsors who have donated some prizes
for a contingency at Nationals this year.

Requirements for the contingency will be posted on SOLO2.ORG this coming
weekend, but the basics will be, display a pair of SOLO2.ORG decals on your
car while in competition at the TireRack SCCA Solo II Nationals, the 3
highest placing entrants running SOLO2.ORG decals on their car will be
awarded the contingency prizes. I am still working on prizes, and looking
for some more sponsors for donations, but currently 1st place will receive
roughly $150 in prizes, 2nd will $75 in prizes, and 3rd $50 in prizes.
Prizes will not be cash; some will be gift certificates to SOLO2.ORG
sponsors, which currently include Evolution Performance Driving School, Solo
Performance Specialties, and Krekeler Jewelers out of Farmington Missouri.
Prizes may change as the event nears, but will probably only increase in
value!

Decals will be distributed at the Solo Performance Specialties trailer in
the vendor's paddock at Nationals. Decals are free, but we request that you
only take 2 per vehicle as to try to make sure we have plenty for all
interested. The decals are small, about 1"x11" and can be seen at
http://www.solo2.org/store/default.aspx

I will post more details on SOLO2.ORG this weekend as to how to register for
the contingency awards, and how ties and other nuances will be handled. If
you have any questions please email contingency@solo2.org for more
information. Information will be posted at
http://www.solo2.org/contingency/default.aspx when available.

Chris Hammond

35 BS (the slow blue 350Z)

www.solo2.org <http://www.solo2.org/>