Does anyone need a Topeka hotel?

To: "evolution" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Does anyone need a Topeka hotel?
From: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:54:41 -0400
Does anyone need a Topeka hotel?

I have an extra reservation for a non-smoking, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, suite at
the Marriott Residence Inn in Topeka from Thursday, September 4th through
Saturday, September 13th.  The arrival/departure dates can be changed.

The rate is $119.99 per night plus tax.

Rate includes hot breakfast served each morning in the lobby dining area.

The room will have two bedrooms, each with a queen size bed, a TV and a full
bathroom.

The two bedrooms are connected by living room/dining room area that includes
a full kitchen and a queen size sofa/sleeper and another TV.   (For a total
of 3 TVs)

Split the room rate a couple of ways or more and the daily price isn't so
bad.

Before I cancelled the reservation, I wanted to make sure that no one was
still looking for a place to stay.

Let me know ASAP,

Mark