road conditions in Kansas

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: road conditions in Kansas
From: Sup4speed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:57:00 EDT
Hi Autoxers,

Planning our yearly (4th time, still no trophy) haul to Topeka to soak in the
ambience, leave some tire rubber on the concrete of Forbes, enjoy a bunch of
nice personalities.  As usual, I'm checking if any road construction, detours,
etc are worth noting.  We'll be coming out from Calif, heading east on 80 in
Nebraska, then heading into Kansas via either 83 , 283, 183, 281, or 81.  Last
year we came down on 81 toward Salina, then east on 70 to Topeka.  A little
road work on 81, not real bad, some on 70 but not slowing.  Any suggestions or
tips ?  BTW, we are staying over in North Platte, Buffalo Bill's hometown :)

Thanks !

Don Lew
DSP Supra