Re: Valvoline.com Gives SCCA a Bad Rap?

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valvoline.com Gives SCCA a Bad Rap?
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:04:04 -0800
Other than not getting our name right and lumping us together with other
organizations that don't always put the best image out there about autox?
I'm sure there are lots of BMW and Porsche groups that do a great job, but
over the years, CalClub has lost numerous lots due to the less than
professional usage by a Porsche group.

Obviously the author didn't do enough research about SCCA Solo2.  We have
certainly noticed many new young people, including some also into drifting
that don't find the two to be mutually exclusive sports.  Well, OK, drifting
may not be a sport by Hemmingway's definition since there is judging
involved :-)  Maybe someone could find out where the author lives and invite
her to a local event.

Rick Brown
F125