Re: regulating boost limits in SP, let's discuss (calmly and

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: regulating boost limits in SP, let's discuss (calmly and
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:46:09 -0500
> One option might be to require all forced induction cars to have a test
> connection installed in the intake manifold.  Then a boost
sensor/recording
> device could be installed to measure boost levels during actual
competition
> runs.
Ahh, a "tattle-tale" device.  Those aren't cheap.  Who will get to pay for
it?

Eric (my only boost comes from chili) Linnhoff in KC
'98 Mini-Viper  #69 STS

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and
chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and
see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses
and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."