Re: STS2 and STU at National events

To: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@cox.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: STS2 and STU at National events
From: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:46:25 -0500
Yes, it was an issue with impounds of up to an hour under very trying
weather conditions and impound releases as soon as the last second driver
pulled in or sometimes even before. Many drivers were asking what we were
waiting for before they were reminded that there were second drivers in
their class still sitting in the second driver grid lanes.
AFAIK Rule changes for tours and Nats still need to go thru the proper
channels before being implimented unlike Prosolo where the "dictatorship" :)
(jk, no offense intended! don't flame.) can and does change rules on the
fly.