Evo class of ladies only .....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evo class of ladies only .....
From: WHEELSPNR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:50:01 EST
Jean K. of Evolution fame wants me to offer a ladies only Evo Phase I that
will be staffed with lady instructors.

We (Stlouis) will do this - or either Apr 30 or May 1, along with the other
Evo schools if there's enough interest.  No one is onboard yet ... and I need
12 drivers.

Guys ..... see what your wife might say to this ... and guys, maybe if your
wife or gf is driving in the ladies only class, she won't object to you
fine-tuning your skills in a school next door !

First 12 ladies will get slots.  and go for Saturday, May 1.  Then plan to
stick around for the local regional event on Sunday, May 2.

Gerald L. Crump, Treasurer
St. Louis Region Solo II
P.O. Box 429
St. Charles, MO 63302