more manuals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: more manuals
From: "Doug Miller" <drmiller100@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:14:13 -0700
First, I've been off this list for a bit. I come back. Rocky still has
common sense.

From: Smokerbros@aol.com

My impression of the protest process.
Someone thinks someone else is illegal. They have the courage and self
respect to protest rather then whine.

The protestor provides whatever docs they think will help their cause. The
protestee hits up anyone they can think of on short notice to cough up their
own docs.

The PC at the event reads both versions of the docs. Hopefully one version
includes the applicable rules, or at least some rules sort of related kind
of.

The PC measures stuff. This is IMPORTANT. They document stuff, and they come
to a conclusion at the end of a long event in front of some pretty heated
emotional pressures.

Everyone returns to their corners (homes). The "wronged" party appeals. They
scrounge up MORE docmentation. The party in the "right" scrounges up even
more docs if they want.

The appeals committee makes a final decision.

How important is it that the PC actually has every single stupid piece of
documentation? The appeals committee can over ride them given better facts
anyway.

Maybe rather then PC the committee could be renamed to "MC", or measurement
commttee.

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx