Re: [evolution-disc.] Info about the Farmington Pro Solo

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Info about the Farmington Pro Solo
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
All I can say about Farmington is watch out for Deer
running through the out skirts of town. Coming through
there last Janusry 2003 bringing a Corvette back from
Tenn, We were broadsided by 2 deer just before our
hotel. I was glad they hit my nice looking truck and
did not hit Scott's Z06 we just picked up!

Don (deerstroyer) Miller