Marine Blake Evans

To: JuButEvans@aol.com, 911 post <911@rennlist.org>,
Subject: Marine Blake Evans
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:25:03 -0400
All:

A friend of mine from high school has her son (Blake Evans) over
in Fallujah. I offered to get the folks from a "few" automotive
lists to send a note of support to him and his friends/fellow
Marines. So if you have a few seconds, send off a quick note of
support. The subject line must have his mother's name in it
"Julie Butler-Evans."

Regardless of the reasons, it is still Americans over there and
they should know we care. I know on some lists this sort of email
thing happens during the holidays, but I figure we should let 'em
know now, too.

Blake Evans' email is: stamarine@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Matt Murray