For Sale: Tire/Tool Trailer

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale: Tire/Tool Trailer
From: RacerFlash@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:04:38 EDT
Hey Guys,

Tired of lugging your Racing Tires to events in your car, or having to drive
to events on your race rubber? I am selling my Tire/Tool trailer. It is less
then 2 years old and has a custom made tire rack and a large weather proof
locking tool/gear box. All lights work and it is licensed and street legal.
Tires
have less then 500 miles. Includes 3 Master Locks all keyed alike for the Tool
Box and Tire Lock Bar. I will deliver within 100 miles.

$275.00 obo - Bob Gordon - 504-486-7927
racerflash@aol.com

**For Pictures and additional info visit:
hometown.aol.com/rgordong...acing.html