ProSolo and Tour Atwater workers

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: ProSolo and Tour Atwater workers
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkmeline@speakeasy.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:26:18 -0700
Now that most people have decided whether or not they will be attending the
Pro and Tour in Atwater please help out so that we can put on a great event.
I will be looking for volunteers to help make sure we have the gate waivers
covered during both events.  Anyone can help and its by far the easiest job
in autocross.  If you can pick up a clip board and hand it to someone in a
car than your qualified.  Below is a list of the times that need to be
filled.  Please reply back with at least a half hour time you can fill and I
will put you down.  During the event the normal workers will have it
covered.  The Chairs are also looking for Challenge workers for the PRO.
See ya there.

Pro
Fri 8:00am-9:00pm (all day)
Sat 6:30am-9:00am