RE: SCCA web site

To: "'Team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: SCCA web site
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:28:48 -0400
I *might* have received this response from someone about this. I
didn't get permission to repost, so that's why I am being vague.
:^)

Changes are being made as we speak. It will never be perfect but
it will continue to evolve. All of what you are talking about
will be coming. The speed seems to be the hardest to adjust but
we do think it will get faster.
Thanks for your input.

Matt Murray