methanol fuel(ing)

To: turbospl311@yahoo.com, Auto Cross <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: methanol fuel(ing)
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@Houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:47:52 -0500
In Houston we don't allow methanol in our Jr. Kart program.  As a sometime
CART official (when they come to Houston) for the fueling station and hot
pits, I'd require the same sort of conditions, which includes no minors.

James R
Houston Region Solo Safety Steward

"The history of the Court, not to mention last week's decision on the
constitutionality of the McCain-Feingold campaign finance reform that
attacks free speech, is proof that Jefferson was right and Alexander
Hamilton wrong in his Federalist Paper No. 78 prediction that the judiciary
would be the "least dangerous" branch of government." - Walter Williams 12/03