Re: New Web page - event results

To: "Cox, Bradley J" <Bradley.Cox@integris-health.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Web page - event results
From: "Charles" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:33:29 -0400
If you go into the forum section of the site, oddly called "discussion",
there is a post from the webmaster(designer?) saying that they are still
working on the links, and that they expect to have the results and archives
linked sometime "this week".
There are just tons of broken links and unintuitive paths thruout the site.