Pylon for April '04

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Pylon for April '04
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:38:55 -0400
Greetings:
        The April 2004 edition of North American Pylon went into the mail
on Thursday, April 29.
        This month we cover events in Old Dominion Region, Atlanta Region,
Houston Tour, New England Region, Connecticutt, Las Vegas Region, American
Autocross Series, Topeka Pro Solo, San Francisco Region, San Diego Region
and Mazda Rev-It-Ups in Chicago where Brian Priebe won, and Dallas, and
Houston.

        We have opinionated columns by Byron Short, Pat Kelly, Davie
Looman, Lorenzo the Scribe, Abner Perney, Eric Salem, John Kelly, and
Warren Leveque.
        Plus an outline and specs on the 2004 Porsche 911 GT2.

Intersted? Subscribe by sending $24 for 12 monthly issues to:
        North American Pylon
        P.O. Box 1203
        Pleasanton, CA 94566

Or, check out our web page at: www.napylon.com

or call 1-800-58-KELLY and charge the $24 to your Visa, MC or Amex card.
800 line open from 9-5 PST M-F.
Or, FAX your Visa, MC, or Amex card number to out fax line at
1-925-846-0118.

        Next month we'll take a solid look at the proposed changes in
Prepared. The part that gets your attention is the proposal to accept
unlimited rim widths in Prepared. Letters, the ones in good taste, are
always welcome.

--John Kelly, editor and publisher
North American Pylon