Rummaging around in the SCCAGarage(TM) (Was: RE: Thunder and

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rummaging around in the SCCAGarage(TM) (Was: RE: Thunder and
From: "Charles R Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:11:00 -0500
Thanks for your diligent efforts, Rocky.

I forgot to check the style guide for SCCA before using the search engine.
I should've known, with SportsCar(TM), ProRally(TM), and ProSolo(TM), that
FasTrack(TM) couldn't be far behind.

I think the old website had separate SafetyBelt(TM) files, but knowing they
are embedded in the RENews(TM) files is good to know.

ChuckSchultz(TM)
AlabamaRegion(TM)