Subject: dealing with decals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: dealing with decals
From: Craig & Cynthia Naylor <magazine@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:16:40 -0700
    On digest so I don't know how many have made similar suggestions.  I
also buy my own magnetic blank stock.  Some stickers I apply directly to
the magnetic, some I have applied, and used an exacto to cut out
excessive blank areas, our outlined.  Others that have see through
sections, I bought a can of touch up paint for my car, and spray painted
first, then applied the sticker over the top allowing the paint to show
through.  Most people seam to just cut out squares or rectangle boxes,
and apply the stickers to the magnetic, not caring so mush what they
look like.

    To keep the magnetic nice, many attach them to the inside top of
their trunks between events.  I have a hatch back, so that's not an
option, so I keep mine in a large art folder which I store with my tires
and other equipment.

Craig GS Acura Integra