Discounted 2004 National's entry

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogro>
Subject: Discounted 2004 National's entry
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:14:16 -0400
I have for sale for $75.00 a free 2004 Solo 2 Nationals Certificate, won by my
efforts at the Talent show last year.  That's $25.00 off the regular retail
price!

I won't be attending this year due to a 'Other Sport' injury (broken right
foot) and my efforts to run for Area 12 director.

Just email me if interested..... You PayPal me, I'll FedEx you the
certificate... Hurry before the late fee's kick in...

-Rick Cone
If you are in Area 12, please vote in the upcomming election.