WTB 275 40 17 Hoosiers, BS Co-Drive Opportunity as well

To: "'.Team.Net'" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: WTB 275 40 17 Hoosiers, BS Co-Drive Opportunity as well
From: "Chris" <lists@christoc.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:45:39 -0500
Do you have some 275 40 17 Hoosiers you need to get rid of?

I'm in need of at least two decent used 275 40 17 Hoosiers, preferably
A3S04s but A3S03s would work as well. Maybe you have some you'll be using at
the ProFinale but not for the Solo Nationals? Let me know, I'll take em off
your hands for the right price!

I've got 4, but two are lightly corded on an edge, and I need to replace
those two so that I can run Nationals this year.

Also, if anyone's interested in a co-drive in B-Stock in a 2003 350Z let me
know, I'm taking offers. The car is the enthusiast model, the lightest model
with the LSD, it has Koni Sports on it this year, and will be running 275
Hoosiers as noted above. You can find out more info on the car setup at
http://www.solo2.org look for the Project Z link.

Any help appreciated!

Chris
St. Louis, Missouri