E DECALS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: E DECALS
From: BRUBEL51@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:21:17 -0400
Well, it is  really nice  if all goes  well in getting the decals and  I guess
the majority of the time this does happen,  but  if you need to discuss any
problems  with the staff at E Decals they are very rude and definitely not
helpful.   Actually I called them and emailed them,  I spoke with a person at
the business  who couldnt care whether I ordered or not and I emailed them on
their complaint page and never received a response..  SO you decide...

Bruce Bellom