Re: Hybrids

To: "Glen E. Thompson" <glen.thompson@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Hybrids
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:05:13 -0700
On Aug 25, 2004, at 3:59 PM, Glen E. Thompson wrote:
> We having a discussion the other night about hybrids and the question
> came up about how they would do in autocross.  Anybody had one show up
> at an event yet?  If so, how did it do?

We've had a Honda Insight show up at several events and it doesn't do
all that bad. We also had a Prius show up once but I can't remember how
well it did. You can look through the 2004 results on
http://www.wwscc.org and get the details.

- Alan Dahl

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         Yahoo IM: AlanBDahl
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl   ICQ: 52688023