Home alarm system question

To: evolution-discussions <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Home alarm system question
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:57:18 -0400
Anybody out there an alarm system vendor? I have a Radionics
D6112. It looks like it has a build date of 6/90. The
photoelectric smoke detector gave a false alarm tonight (sending
out my local FD, before I could call them to cancel [actual they
come anyway for a fire alarm, unless I REALLY call quickly] ).

The sensor has failed (clogged?) before. It was made by
"Detection Systems Inc." in Fairport, NY. I vacuumed out all the
crap I could and reinstalled it (phone line disconnected), so I
can get it again for any numbers (didn't see any when I looked).

Thank you in advance.

Matt Murray