WTB: F150 or F250 or GMC/Chevy equivalent...

To: "'auto-x'" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: WTB: F150 or F250 or GMC/Chevy equivalent...
From: "Keath Marx" <larrybulk@marx.ws>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 17:48:32 -0400
Sorry for the spam'ishness of this message.  Anyone out there a Ford, GMC or
Chevy dealer, rep, or whatever that could/would hook us up with a good deal?
The wife and I are looking for something that can tow an enclosed trailer
with the car in it.  We have been shooting for an 8k capacity.  We have a
dealer here that has an F250 work truck that we can get for near our price
but it has a bench up front, no power windows/locks and no cruise.  If that
is the best we can do then that is what we will buy but thought I would see
if anyone is having a fire sale.  We will be buying the trailer after the
truck and the cost of the truck will impact the amount we can spend on a
trailer.

We are looking at new for warranty aspects (since I am not much of a
mechanic)  I would really like a diesel but they appear to be made of gold.
I found an 02 Ford 350 Diesel dually 4 door for ~$24,000 but 136,000 miles
is a bit high for my tastes.

Anyway thanks for your time