CF Property

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: CF Property
From: Craig & Cynthia Naylor <magazine@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:58:42 -0700
Is anyone holding events on a Cedar Fair property? We'd love to get in
at our local amusement park for our winter series but we are hitting
some brick walls. In case you don't know, the Cedar Fair parks are:

Knotts Berry Farm, California

        Don't know if it is a CF Property, But Knotts Berry Farm runs, Knotts
Soak City in San Diego.  We have used there lot on 4-5 occasions over the last
year and a half for practices.  Excellent interaction between us and the Park.
Staff wants our business, provides Food concessions at near Costco food center
prices, unfortunately the lot is to "small" for the liking of many locals
(kinda funny though, as much of the country would love a lot this large) since
Qualcomm is MUCH larger.  Again this lot would only be available during their
off season, Oct - Spring Break.

        One benefit, they are next to "Coors Amphitheater" a state of the art
outdoor music venue.  Our daytime db's are much less than their nighttime db's,
although we did offer up front to enforce our 93 db Qualcomm limit.

Craig