HS 1995 Audi 90 Quattro for sale

To: "Team.Net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: HS 1995 Audi 90 Quattro for sale
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:44:22 -0700
See pictures at http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl/PhotoAlbum23.html and
in the June issue of SportsCar.

Buy a nationally-competitve HS car for nearly 1/3rd the price of a
prepared MINI!

Unfortunately my current financial situation forces me to sell my 1995
Audi 90 Quattro. This car has quite a winning history, especially on
asphalt surfaces like the one that is rumored to be ready for the 2005
or 2006 National Championships in Topeka. It's a wonderful ProSolo car,
usually beating the MINIs off the line by 0.2 to 0.4 seconds per side!

A few of the wins include:

2003 Bremerton NT
2004 San Diego NT (beat GS on the second day)
2004 San Bernardino NT (By 1.7+ seconds! Also second in the Pro
challenge)
2004 Bremerton NT (by 2.2 seconds over Keith Brown, 2004 HS National
Champion)

I also finished second in the 2004 ProSolo series for HS, loosing by
just a single point. If I had won either Atwater or Wendover, which I
lost by a combined total of 0.081 seconds, I would have won for the
season.

The car is in excellent shape. The body is straight and never wrecked
with only the usual door dings. In addition I have spent a large amount
of effort in restoring the car including replacing nearly everything in
the steering and front suspension, a new timing belt and recently a new
a/c compressor and airflow meter. In the 4000 mile round-trip to Kansas
the car ran perfectly and used only 3/4 of a quart of oil. Audis
regularly go 300,000+ miles so my car is only middle-aged!

Details: 1995 Audi 90 Quattro

suspension, Recaro seats, sunroof, air conditioning and a special gauge
package.

Color: black with black Jacquard cloth interior

Mileage: 159,000

Accessories: Koni yellow adjustable shocks ($900 installed), Stebro
stainless-steel cat-back exhaust system ($1000 installed). ATS Comp
Lite wheels with near-new Hoosiers available for an additional $900.

Cost new: $35,500 in 1995

Price: $8500

P.S. For those that are worried I have been assured by the SEB that the
car will remain in HS for 2005 and most likely beyond that.

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         Yahoo IM: AlanBDahl
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl   ICQ: 52688023