For sale great parts. Long

To: "team.net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: For sale great parts. Long
From: "Benjamin Dement" <emod66@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:39:01 -0500
Sold the trailer so!!!
Bug Eye complete ready to run $8500.00

Ok no takes on my bug eye so its parts time.

13b rotary built with all the best parts. Ceramic seals, light 91 turbo
rotors, hardened gears baffle plate more.
$5800 w/ injection,supercharger,intercooler.  400+hp 350+ftlbs

OR
Block
$2500.00
SDS Injection w/ custom intake/pump/ 2 bar map sensor/ all other sensors
$1500
Supercharger system for rotary
All totally custom, requires drilling and tapping of 3 holes on engine
Whipple 2300R compressor,recirulation valve, Idler pulley, belt cover,
belts, All brackets and pulleys
HUGE spearco intercooler, remote waterpump adapter.
$3500.00

59 bug eye sprite roller, Steel rear tub, Fiberglass bonnet,aluminum door
skins and original steel doors, chrome grill, roll cage, Tilton pedals,
girling cylinders, braided lines, Sweet mfg. steering rack
Kirkey seat. Coilovers front and rear, 11inch CGheight, Fully heimed
suspension
2degrees camber gain per inch or suspension travel. ZERO bump steer through
full suspension travel. three link live axle rear end w/ mark William's
axles, 4:11 ration LTD slip
disc brakes at all for corners.
$2000.00 w/o Race wheels
$2500 w/ wheels listed below

13x11 keisers centers have 2 patterns 4x110 and 4x41/2
mounted with 12 runs Hoosier 20x9x13 R25a c3000 slicks.
$700.00

4 13x8 steel wheels 4x110
2  13x9 steel wheels 4x110

Offers

Rains hoosier molded <20 runs all in the REALLY wet
2, 20x7.5x13  2, 22x9x13
$450.00

Jaz 2 gallon fuel cell w/4 inch filler extension and cap
$50.00

Simpson camlock 5 point belts
Blue, out of date for road racing
Pull up laps.
$75.00

Griffin aluminum radiator
19x22
$ 125.00

Mezieze electric water pump
55GPM 2 1 inch inlets, one 13/4 outlet.
$200.00

Spun aluminum expansion tank w 22lb cap
$50.00

2 gen rx-7 oil cooler w/ braided lines.
$225.00

Remote oil filter set up.
$30.00

Flywheel aluminum, 4 puck ceramic disc,pressure plate, counter weight.
$400.00

Fuel jugs,
Funnel
21/2 springs.

Lots more stuff If you need it I likely have it.
All prices plus shipping.
Will help with delivery of car,engine.

Benny ( get ya racin stuff here)Dement