Re: Carfax?

To: "Robert Fulton" <Robert_Fulton@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Carfax?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:03:20 -0400
Even Carfax is no guarantee of a "clean" car title.  Their data is ENTIRELY
dependent upon truthful disclosures by previous owners to their respective
DMVs, and then that data being made available to the likes of Carfax.  And
of course I am aware of no requirement for the DMVs to make this information
publicly available either.

Remember, caveat emptor.

Eric