Re: Next Year's B-stock

To: autox <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Next Year's B-stock
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:59:27 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Burns, James B. wrote:
> I either heard or read in a Fastrack that all the S2000's, Boxters, and
> Z4's may get moved to A-stock next year.  Is this likely to happen?

It got recommended to the BOD I believe... And I doubt the BOD will push
back on this one... :-)

> If so, what do you think B-stock will look like?  I'm thinking that it
> could be an interesting and diverse class with the RX-8, 350Z, MR2T, M3,
> 944S2, and 968 all being pretty evenly matched.  Does anyone think that
> a particular car will now be the one to have in that class?

Folks seem to have different opinions.  If I had one of those cars
already, I'd probably give it a shot with it.  If I were getting a car for
the class, I think I'd take a hard look at a 350z, but that's not based on
extensive research or anything...

Mark