Re: Ford GT sightings?

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ford GT sightings?
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:30:23 EDT
Yep, a couple of months ago, south of Troy, MI.
I think the 'burb is called Clauson.  Biff Frisch was
project manager for the exhaust system via supplier
Arvin Meritor.  He even got to drive them...

I figure my sighing was a test car, in final development.
I get to see some stuff occasionally, being in the
Motor City area.  Have been seeing C6's for at least
4 or 5 months.  Yesterday I saw one of the new Mustangs,
with electronic equipment hanging off of the side and front.

Being close to D-C's US headquarters, Chrysler offerings
are common.  PTs, Prowlers, Vipers, Magnums, etc.,
all before release dates.

Alan