RE: [evolution-disc.] Red Sox

To: "'Matt Murray'" <mattm@optonline.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Red Sox
From: "Chris" <lists@christoc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:50:47 -0500
Congrats to all Red Sox fans! I got two game 4 tickets yesterday and had my
Aunt fly out from Lexington Mass, it was amazing! There must have been over
1k redsox fans there cheering, all staying after the game, I'll have a ton
of  photos up at www.chrishammond.com later today (Thursday) I'm just glad
it's finally over, living life as a red sox fan just got easier!

Chris
(Live in STL, heart is with the Sox, always has been!)