FS: CCW 17x11 F-body wheels (San Diego)

To: <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS: CCW 17x11 F-body wheels (San Diego)
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:45:35 -0800
Hi, everyone.  I've sold the car, so I don't have a whole lot of use for
these wheels.

I've got 4 CCW 17x11, 7 3/4" backspacing wheels that I ran on my '99
Trans Am convertible.  The wheels are all the same, and as such, need a
very thin spacer on the fronts (1/16", I think -- I have the spacers,
too).  F-body types will know that it may also be necessary to massage
the rear wheel wells a bit with a sledge to get clearance.  The
convertible needed just a touch to avoid rubbing during sweepers.

The wheels are polished silver, but do have some blemishes from brake
dust that so far have resisted simple washing.  I'm sure buffing would
do the trick, though.  No dents or dings, a few very minor and hard to
see scrapes.

I would prefer to sell these to someone in San Diego so we can just
exchange them in person.  I hate shipping stuff.  However, I will ship
if need by.

I'll take $1000 from someone in San Diego who will pick them up (corded
tires and all), or $1100 shipped elsewhere (without corded tires).

Pics:
http://www.frnk.com/bct_temp/wheels_allfour.jpg
http://www.frnk.com/bct_temp/wheels_1.jpg
http://www.frnk.com/bct_temp/wheels_2.jpg