Salina Challenge School

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Salina Challenge School
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:21:04 -0600
Hey, you people who have already done Evolution Phases 1 & 2 (and maybe
3) -- get into our Evolution Challenge School.

What is a Challenge School? As described on the Evolution website
(http://www.autocross.com/evolution/ - click "Driver's  Challenge")

"Have you taken Phase 1 and Phase 2? Have you got some autocrossing seat
time under your belt and reached a place where shaving time on course seems
to be impossible? Are you trying to keep up on your looking ahead and
thinking ahead? Then the Challenge school is for you!! In addition, if you
run a Prepared or Modified car this school will allow you to practice the
Phase 1 and Phase 2 concepts in your regular autocross car!
"The Challenge school forces students to combine everything they have
previously learned but on a longer, quicker, national style, real world
autocross course, complete with quick slaloms and hard shut downs.
"Our goal is to drive home the Phase 1 & 2 concepts and make sure you still
are using them while increasing the length of time on course. In addition,
you will receive instant feedback and one on one training, this time from a
slightly different perspective.
"This school has different meaning for every person that takes it. Come with
an open mind and the willingness to try things you normally would have left
at home.
"We want everyone to drive at 10 10ths!!! We will encourage it!!"

This is the next step. And for you P and M drivers in single-seaters, you
can do it in your own car.

contact Rob at brnrubr@royaltiresalina.com

--Rocky Entriken