Thanks to everyone who chimed in

To: pgh_autox@yahoogroups.com, autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks to everyone who chimed in
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 07:45:54 -0500
Guys,

Thanks to everyone who posted a list of the cars they think will be at the
Barrett-Jackson Auctions 20 years from now.  I received about 30 replies.

There were some very interesting cars on those lists. I hope if you have one
of them in your garage it pays off for you.  Keep it polished and covered at
all times.

That said, I would advise you to think long and hard before taking J.D.
Kemp's advice to put away a showroom clean Pontiac Aztec.  J.D. simply wants
to get one more of those ugly cars off the road. One wonders if this ugly
duckling will look anything more like a swan in 20 years?   Nahhh! They will
still be butt ugly.

Larry Steckel