Chris Lindberg Remembrance - last call

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Chris Lindberg Remembrance - last call
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:14:48 -0600
This is the last call for those who would wish to have a pair of memorial
stickers on their car this year to remember Chris Lindberg, the 3-time DP
champion who died of a heart attack last October.

The response so far has been very wonderful -- more than 50 pairs ordered.
The print order will be put in next Tuesday, Feb. 15, after which time no
more orders can be taken.

The sticker will be a 5" circle, dark purple on yellow (the colors of the
car in which he won his titles). Inside a wreath is "In Memory / Chris
Lindberg / 25 DP".

They will be provided for $10/pair, which just about covers the cost of
printing and mailing.

Any who would want to be part of this remembrance should e-mail me
immediately telling me how many pairs they want. Then follow that with a
check, $10 per pair, payable to me -- Rocky Entriken, 2731 Scott, Salina,
Ks. 67401

The idea of this remembrance came out of the DP drivers, with the sticker
concept coming from Chris & Larry Imbeau. I am merely a facilitator in this
since I live where Bear Promotions does and they're going to do the print
job (familiar to most of us as the Nationals and SCCA apparel purveyor).

Anyone who wants to repeat this to other lists is heartily encouraged to do
so.

Thank you,

--Rocky Entriken
rocky@tri.net