Anyone got the 2005 solo rules pdf password?

To: "'Evolution Discussion'" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Anyone got the 2005 solo rules pdf password?
From: "lgzWilsons" <lgz.wilsons@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:08:23 -0700
I understand that within the last week and a half, the online rules .pdf file
was updated to allow copying.

So if you downloaded your copy say more than 2 weeks ago, try downloading the
file again.

BTW, I just went to the SCCA web site, opened the rules .pdf file and was able
to copy text to a word doc.

    Lindsay - Colorado Springs, CO