315/35-17 for sale, 3 sets of various tires

To: Evolution Discussion <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: 315/35-17 for sale, 3 sets of various tires
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:24:24 -0500
Set 1: Hoosier A3S04 Autocrossers. Getting thin, but still useable tread
left. Worn pretty well on one side (before I got pressures sorted out).
Completely useable when flipped. Won last National event (Peru National
Tour) they were mounted for. Approximately 2/32" on most of the tires, most
of the way around. Build date 13th week of 2004. $175 plus shipping

Set 2: Hoosier R3S04 Road-race compound. Excellent tread left, worn very
evenly. Experiment that didn't work out as well as hoped. They were a touch
slower than the A3S04 which isn't what I needed. Use either as a more
durable autox tire that is quicker than a Toyo, or for their intended use
on a road course. Built 17th week of 2004, run 3 times. 3/32" of tread
(molded @ 4/32"). $475 plus shipping.

Set 3: Kumho Ecsta V-710. Own the tires that won the ESP Solo2 National
Championship. Not tires *like* the winner's, but the very tires that were
on the car!!!! Build date 22nd week of 2004. Still very quick (ran on them
in December in Florida, I'm sure those who were there can attest to the
fact they are still sticky). Excellent tread left on these, and they are
VERY durable. 2.5-3/32" of depth. One tire is a a touch lower than the
other 3 because it got run about 50 times on a mostly left-hand course. $
500 plus shipping.

Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts
www.stranoparts.com