Re: SportsCar vs. Grassroots

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SportsCar vs. Grassroots
From: "Adam Popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:54:44 -0500
    Hey guys, thanks for replying back about saying which magazine you like
best or how which one sells more about a week ago . I may buy Grassroots in
the future, but right now, I'm going to stay with Sportscar and North
American Pylon.
    I forgot to mention North American Pylon in the survey. Sorry about that
Kellys! I think NAP is the best magazine or newspaper,whatever you want to
call it,I think it's the best autocrossing magazine. Bye for now.