RE: Koni update: Honda/Acura Race series shocks

To: <ax-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Koni update: Honda/Acura Race series shocks
From: "Paul Andrews" <emosound@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:06:54 -0500
Cool!!!  Any way to mention to Koni that I'd be interested in a similar
shock for the Miata?  I'm sure others would love it, too.  My Konis are
the 90-97 Sports, but I'm sure there would be plenty of interest in the
99+ as well.  I know mine could be revalved, but off the shelf stiffer
and shorter shocks would be the way to go.

Paul Andrews
# 42 STX2 Really Blue 94 Miata