Re: Way to finance our Solo2.....

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Way to finance our Solo2.....
From: Mike King <sales@mapcomaps.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:06:10 -0500
I'm honestly not at liberty to start naming names, but the understanding is
that Solo has to be a self-sufficient entity within the SCCA so it be
survive within the SCCA banner. I think we can figure who's plan this is and
why. And that has become the challenge this year; To make the National Solo
program a profitable program. Anyone see any changes in the
schedule/sites/staff/rulebook prices for this year versus other years?

Really, I just don't want us(SCCA Solo) to become another SCCA Pro/Club
Rally program. Where are they now?

MK