RE: PD(E/C) Level 1 Time Trials... New life for roadracing

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PD(E/C) Level 1 Time Trials... New life for roadracing
From: "Cox, Bradley J" <Bradley.Cox@integris-health.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:07:26 -0600
>>Seems like the SCCA is really making the right decisions with this new
program.  I bet it helps to invigorate the various club racing sides of
many SCCA regions.<<

I still think they need a name change to "Time Attack".  The name matches what
has become increasingly popular with the young/import crowd lately, and it's
what they're calling it in all the tuner mags.  There was even some event
coverage on SPEED inconjunction with the JGTC race in California.  "Level 1
Time Trials" implies a lot of regulations, and not a lot of fun IMO.

-brad
(stepping off my very small box...)
protection under state and federal law. This information is intended to be for
the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
electronic mail (reply).