Re: Helicopter flying

To: "'Evolution List'" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Helicopter flying
From: "Etgar Nerenberg" <etgar@bhtech.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 21:48:24 -0400
I think that one has dual rotors.

I have a friend who's really into it.

He flies it with a virtual reality headset (so it transmits high quality
video live with telemetry) all designed and implemented by himself.  He was
approached by one of the major news syndicates early in the Afgan war to get
footage (for six figure money)  but turned them down (because of safety
concerns).

He's made several attempt at the world altitude record for R/C air-planes.

His link is:  http://www.cyber-flyer.com/ for those that are interested.

Etgar