Cheap Steering Wheel Warning

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Cheap Steering Wheel Warning
From: Charlie Davis <gt40d@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 22:38:00 -0700 (PDT)
Just wanted to post a warning about a place that sells
steering wheels on ebay.  They sell under the name HT
Accessories.  I was looking for something that wasn't
a $2XX.XX MoMo.  So, I got one of their off brand
wheels, knowing it would be vinyl instead of leather.
I've had it 2 months, and the horn button warped and
the facing was coming off.  No problem, I had a MoMo
button laying around.  Now the covering is shrinking,
and the different sections of cover no longer meet
each other.  I contacted them and was advised that by
accepting shipment I accept the product with no
warranty.  Shame on me.  So, don't buy anything from
HT Accessories in Southern California!

Charlie
Sometimes you don't even get what you paid for...)