Who ME????

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Who ME????
From: JD Kemp <kempgeoservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:28:45 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Larry, Katie, Charlie, and of course, Eric...

Wow, I'm fay-moose and I didn't even know it!?!?!?!  Honest, I didn't feel a
thing.  Or see a thing, for that matter.  I've been to the mailbox three times
(so far) today, and MY copy of Sportscar didn't arrive yet!!!

Our man Rocky Entriken called me a few weeks ago, wanting to do the article.  I
(of course) said "YEAH!" and he sent me a questionaire.  That was ONE HARD
TEST, lemme tell ya...  I mean, he asked me my favorite author...  I think I
finally narrowed it down to six.  (It woulda been seven, 'cept I forgot Peter
Egan of R&T.)  Favorite movie?  Nine choices, couldn't pick.  It was harrowing,
really...  We did an interview on the phone too.  That was more like a long
visit with an old friend.  (Well, now that I think about it, that's what it
was...)  Thanks Rocky...  I can't wait to read your article.

As for the rest of youse, in no particular order:
Lorenzo, thanks fer noticin' me...  I'll still talk to ya, even if I is famous.
 When you comin' to Florida, anyhoo???
Charlie, I love ya, man, but if ya talk trash about Lucretia, I'll just have to
puncture your waterproofing...  It's a matter of honor, she's a Lady, doncha
know...
Eric, I think they'd need at LEAST three pages for your story...  In
"Anthropology Today"...
Gary, Katie may be a lepracaun...  Or it may be time for your medication...  Or
mine...
And Katie, you may be small, but you've got a big, big heart...

Peace, Love & Pushrods-

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB