RE: Biketown is coming!

To: "'Eric Linnhoff'" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Biketown is coming!
From: "Eric Salem" <ebsalem1@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:45:59 -0500
<<
Because bikes can be quite useful in the paddock at the Nats and we've yet
to see a really good "CP" paddock-bike yet.

I'm envisioning something with at least 3 beer, er, beverage holders
(preferably twice that number), a fat bald rear tire, hammer-contoured
fenders, really noisy (or just really squeaky), smells funny (driver or
bike), makes smoke (either driver or bike), drips fluids (again,...), etc.

Of course then the age-old tub vs. tube frame argument might again arise.
But that'd be fun too.  ;^)

But the real question is can we fill the bike's frame with NoX????