Re: [evolution-disc.] Welcome back Cindy Jansen

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Welcome back Cindy Jansen
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:45:11 -0400
Whatever we 'reimburse'/pay for Cindy is well worth every $$$$....

For those that don't remember her or were not around when she was involved
with the program... She was one of the most tireless workers I've seen.
Everything she did, be it in the rain or sweltering heat was always with a
smile in and incredible attitude.

Our program is lucky and blessed to have her back on the team.