Re: SportsCar seeks your hot tips

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SportsCar seeks your hot tips
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:29:18 EDT
Sure, I've got a great suggestion.

Subscribe to Grassroots Motorsports magazine.

We've been handing out great low-budget tips for over twenty  years!

Since every new SCCA member gets a free copy of Grassroots Motorsports
magazine with a special SCCA member offer, SCCA and its club publication should
 be
able to publish the fact that sometimes good information is available  from
other sources.  After all, we promote the SCCA in every single  magazine that
goes to our press.

Per Schroeder
Technical Editor
Grassroots Motorsports magazine
SCCA member for 13 years, autocrosser (STX and H Stock)
Ormond Beach, FL