6/19 event in Marina, looking for a codrive

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: 6/19 event in Marina, looking for a codrive
From: "Chris Hammond \(sccaforums.com\)" <lists@christoc.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:49:30 -0500
I'm going to be back in California for my class reunion next weekend; I'm
interested in running the event on the 19th in Marina.

Anyone got a ride they'd offer up for a codrive? I'd prefer a BS 350Z, but
would be willing to "settle" for something else ;) I know I've got a line or
two already on an Evo and an Elise, but thought I would see what someone may
put up? I'll pay your entry fee. No guarantees on if I will or won't beat
you :)

Chris
SCCAForums.com