Grissom/Peru Test & Tune - June 30th (In Danger of Being

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Grissom/Peru Test & Tune - June 30th (In Danger of Being
From: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:50:06 -0400
Hey Everybody,

The June 30th Peru Test and Tune, held the day before the Peru National
Tour, is in danger of being cancelled due to lack of entrants.

Currently, there are only 10 entrants registered.  Roger says he needs a
minimum of 25.

If you need more information about the event, see his email below.

Want several hours of quality track time??  Register and attend the Peru
Test and Tune June 30th.

Mark