93 F500 Red Devil and trailer for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 93 F500 Red Devil and trailer for sale
From: Ken Breza <kenbreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:12:36 -0700 (PDT)
I have a 93 Red Devil F500/F Mod car with trailer for sale.  I must sell this
car by the July 15th and will entertain any reasonable offer. I am asking
$4000, but make me an offer.  If the car doesn't sell, I will be donating it to
my church next month.

First person with cash in hand will have themselves a great start at autocross
or road racing.

I would prefer not to part the car and trailer but will separate if the offer
is legitimate and backed by cash.  Buyer must make their own arrangements for
delivery.  I can deliver within 150 miles of Sacramento California.

Here is the link to pictures and details
http://www.f500.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=PN_zClassifieds&file=detail&cat=20&de=78